We love to go for weekends in Madison Wisconsin – here is our list of our favorite hotels in Madison, WI.
- The Edgewater we have stayed here a few times and it was one of the best nights of sleep I have ever had in a hotel. It was warmer weather so we were able to have the patio window open and could hear the sound of the water outside. We offer 202 rooms and the finest in luxury hotel services and amenities, and you’ll be mesmerized by our legendary and breathtaking location on the water’s edge of Lake Mendota, which is visible from a large variety of viewpoints and venues throughout the hotel, including most of the elegant guest rooms.
- The Madison Concourse – I have stayed here and enjoyed many of their upgrades and amenities. Located in the heart of downtown, The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club is the perfect setting and location for your next convention, wedding reception or getaway.
- Park Hotel Madison – A stay at Madison’s only Capitol Square hotel means the best of everything is happening right outside your window. For those visiting campus, attending a conference at Monona Terrace, doing business downtown, or coming to see the sights, Best Western Premier Park Hotel has everything you need for a premier Madison experience.
- Graduate Madison – Graduate Madison is more than just a place to lay your head. While you’re with us, grab a cocktail at our summer camp-inspired rooftop bar, Camp Trippalindee, or get your heart rate up in our gym, equipped with a Peloton bike. We’re the perfect spot for Badgers– and their dogs! Graduate Hotels is pet friendly.
- Buckingham Inn – We invite you to stay at The Buckingham Inn, a charming and stylish bed and breakfast located at the edge of the University of Wisconsin- Madison campus. The Inn is close to the Capitol Square and State Street, and just a short walk to Monroe Street, Camp Randall Stadium and the shore of Lake Mendota.