We often travel to local cities sometimes for an overnight or a weekend and we love the opportunity to check out new places! Over the past many years these have become our favorites restaurants in Milwaukee
- Harbor House – “Harbor House is a bright, spacious New England-style seafood restaurant Milwaukee residents and visitors love, set on the shore of Lake Michigan. Our restaurant offers a premier lakefront dining experience and the freshest seafood flown in daily from both coasts.”
- They also have a Children’s Menu
- Safe House – SafeHouse invites you and your fellow spies to join in on the city’s best-kept secret since ’66. Your mission: Enjoy a fun night out at our Milwaukee bar, or a covert daytime recon at our family-friendly Milwaukee restaurant.
- Maders Restaurant– we lived in Germany so this is a MUST go to place for us! We love the German Sampler!
- Mason Street Grill – Since opening our doors in 2007, Mason Street Grill in downtown Milwaukee has become a local favorite for delicious steak, great hand-crafted cocktails, and jazz music.
We need to explore Milwaukee more now that we can travel and have time to do that again! I am excited to learn more about what Milwaukee has to offer for restaurants and other experiences!